Thursday, September 27, 2007

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I liked making my avatar. I found librarypage and will use and enjoy this. utube is always fun. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I did enjoy some aspects of this learning. I would have enjoyed it more by doing it in a group setting and hearing different opinions. I did read some of the blogs to see different opinions. Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I learned so much. I will use several different things from this. I will know the vocabulary such as tagging and podcast. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least… Do this as a group If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? Yes I would be interested. Thank you for this opportunity. How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program? I learned vocabulary that will be useful. I think this is a program everyone would enjoy.